[ Where Our Tea is Grown ]
Produced in Perfect Conditions for Growing Green Tea in Valley at an Altitude of 500m.
Grown in a Luscious Valley Where the Temperature Changes Drastically from Day to Night, Season to Season.
These are the Perfect Conditions to Grow Green Tea that is Not Bitter and Rich in Flavor. A Superior Quality Tea with Delicate Aroma and Deep Elegant Flavor.
- [ Benefits of Japanese Green Tea ]
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Kills Bacteria. Lowers risk of Infection
- Prevents Bad Breath
- Helps Prevent Tooth Decay
- Diuretic Effect
- Stimulating Effect (Wakes You Up)
- Contains Bioactive Compounds
- Includes Catechin
- Helps Beautify Skin by Encouraging Collagen Production
- Treats Hangovers
- Relaxing Effect (Increases Alpha Waves)
- Helps Reduce Body Fat
- Helps Prevent Hyperglycemic Effect
- Helps Prevent High Blood Pressure
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Helps Prevent Neural Tube Closure
- Helps Prevent Arterial Sclerosis
~ Shipping Details ~
We Ship Directly From the Tea Farm in Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan. Ship within 1 to 2 Days of Order.
” Please Choose 1of the Shipping Methods Below.”
~ Standard Airmail Delivery ~
・San Francisco 10 Days Till Delivery (Approximately)
・Chicago 6 Days Till Delivery (Approximately)
・New York 10 Days Till Delivery (Approximately)
・Los Angles 6 Days Till Delivery (Approximately)
~ Express Shipping (Via EMS Post) ~
・Additional Fees. Trackable. 3 to 4 Days Till Delivery
! Please Consult the Custom Rules and Regulations for Destination Country.
– We are open to inquiries regarding wholesale services or distribution rights.
– We are open to Customization of Products, OEM,
– Production Alterations Upon Request.
– All Inquiries and Transactions in English.
Authentic Japanese Tea From Shirakawa, Gifu, Japan. With a proud History Spanning back to 1250 Years.
A Rare Exquisite Tea That Only Accounts for 1% of Tea Produced in Japan.
A Daily Drink With Many Health Benefits
Rich Aroma and Flavorful